Hello

Hello world, and welcome to my blog. This is a personal page about sports, family, jobs, school, and of course women. I hope to share some insight with you through my stories, and perhaps pass along a bit of influence. That being said, just relax and let the pulsating electricity from The Circuit pass through your mind.

17 January 2011

My First Blog

Hello world.  I would like to make my first blog a dedication to my current roommate, Zak Suhar.  Without him, most of these ideas would never get written down.  As to the ones I would remember, they would most likely be lost somewhere in the back of my mind.  It was Zak who told me about blogging and how to get my ideas onto the web to share with others.  I think it is a great idea, and hope to have many followers listening and sharing their ideas.  This blog will no doubt lead to many late nights, but ones that I will come to appreciate in the future.  On a side note, feel free to follow Zak on his blog as he discusses environmental issues such as sustainability and conservation.  Thanks for listening, and until next time, all the best.

2 comments:

  1. i lied. im going to post one now. hi. i deserve a shout out in the future. do one on your FAVORITE cousins. so everyone except tina bc she's the family sloot. ha joking. not really. but i have to get up in 7 hours. im following you now so make this blog worth my time. love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new blog Eric!

    ReplyDelete